Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back to Bloggin

After a long hiatus, this blog is back to getting some love. Hey, my name is Sawyer Blevins (See Fig. 1 -->) and I'm part of the park crew here at Nub's Nob. For the rest of the season I'll be doing my best to update this blog with all things related to Nub's park. So make sure to bookmark or subscribe!

Fig. 1
Last night we completely redid the main line in the park. The set up had been the same for a while, so we felt like it'd be a good idea to freshen things up. Anyways, here's a few pictures I took of some dudes and a dudette shredding some of the new features.

The new hubba-styled feature. Definitely offers a lot of different possibilities.



Tank Gap Jump
Not sure about the length of the gap, but these kids were clearing it no problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment